All items are made to order and take time to be completed. Processing times are displayed on our website home page.
Processing time means from placing your order until we make the items. Delivery time is in addition to processing time. This excludes weekends and Bank Holidays. Processing times change during busy periods.
Delivery to UK mainland and Northern Ireland. Orders are sent first class with Royal Mail.
If you require your order urgently please contact us PRIOR to ordering to check we can meet your timescale.
All payments are made securely via Paypal or Stripe. Full payment for orders must be made in advance, Stamped A Lot reserves "Title of the Goods" until payment is made in full. No payment/debit/credit card details are shared or disclosed to Stamped a Lot and the checkout process is completed wholly online at Paypal.com and Stripe.
All prices quoted exclude delivery charge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Cancellations are accepted within 24 hours or before your order has been made.
Returns are not acccepted if your item is personalised. Exceptions to this rule are if an item arrives damaged or there has been an error made on our part.
All deliveries made to the purchaser should be checked thoroughly. Failure to complete the checking of the goods delivered and the reporting of any such errors or damages within 14 working days, would be deemed by Stamped A Lot that the goods have been accepted by the purchaser.
Any damages or errors, should be reported to Stamped A Lot immediately by using the "contact us" page or via email [email protected]
Returns on non-personalised items are accepted. Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to return an unpersonalised item. You have 30 days to return and the item which must be in the original packaging, unused and in the condition we sent it to you.
Returns are only accepted on personalised items for errors made on our part or faulty items. Stamped A Lot cannot be responsible for your misspelling of names, incorrect dates etc. Please ensure you double check all your spellings and any other personalised details before paying for your order. Refunds and returns are not accepted on personalised items. Please also read item descriptions thoroughly before purchasing as refunds and returns cannot be given if you order the incorrect item in error.
No refunds or returns are accepted on earrings due to hygiene.
Stamped A Lot reserves the right not to provide an item, order or delivery and refund the monies paid by the purchaser for any goods and to notify the purchaser as soon as is reasonable.
It is recommended that you return items using a delivery service that requires a "proof of delivery". Stamped A Lot will not be held responsible for lost items returned to us. Stamped A Lot will refund via your original payment method once the item has been received and checked. Buyer pays return postage, this will not be refunded by Stamped A Lot.
Stamped A Lot will cover the postage costs where they are replacing and item due to original being faulty or an error was made on their part.
Please bear in mind that colours may vary slightly from the images shown on the website due to the lighting source and device used by use.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND ITEMS FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 9 YEARS DUE TO SMALL PARTS. BUYER RESUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
This website sets performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
The European General Data Proctection Regulation (GDPR) requires retailers to explain what we do with the personal information you provide to us when placing an order.
1. Stamped A Lot will not share any of your contact information with any third party.
2. Any personal information you provide Stamped A Lot is held on our website which is secured with a password on a private laptop.
3. Your address is printed onto a label and used to post your item to you, no other personal information is used, unless there is a query with your order and we need to email you to confirm details.
4. No print outs of your personal details are kept by Stamped A Lot, it is all held on our online selling platforms.
5. We will only send you marketing emails if you agreed to subscribe to our newsletter/mailing list.
6. No payment/debit/credit card details are shared or disclosed to Stamped a Lot and the checkout process is completed wholly online at Paypal.com and Stripe.
7. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
8. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
9. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Stamped A Lot reserves the right to alter prices without any prior notice. Terms and contitions may be altered at any time without prior warning. Please ensure you read the T&Cs before each purchase. By ordering and ticking the box you are agreeing to all terms and conditions set by Stamped A Lot.
Stamped A Lot's designs are all protected by design right and copyright law. Copying of any items is strictly prohibited.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Please remember to take your jewellery off when using water or cleaning products. You should also apply body lotions and perfume at least 15 minutes before wearing jewellery.
We use stainless steel blanks which are hypo-allegenic and will not rust or tarnish.
Silver, brass and copper will tarnish over time, as all precious metals do.
Findings and chain we use are aluminium, stainless steel and silver plate lead and nickel free. Each item has in detail which materials have been used. Silver plated items will tarnish over time.
Stainless steel is unlikely to cause a reaction and has a lovely silver like finish. Any items that have beads/charms attached or are layered will over time have have "wear & tear". Stamped A Lot cannot accept any responsibility for general wear and tear over a period of time.
All items are designed and made by us using a laser. Items are placed in the laser by hand and eyesight. Some items may not be 100% central, this is part of being handmade and Stamped A Lot does not deem this as a fault. We only send out items we are happy with and feel are acceptable as a handmade design.
Stamped A Lot LTD
Wirral, Ch43 9ux